The Lunatic, The Lover, and The Poet

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Wow I'm tired, and I haven't even been doing much of the heavy lifting in the past few days. My sister, V, moved into her new apartment yesterday and for the last few days, after finishing my thesis (and therefore operating on several nights of very little sleep), I have been packing like crazy too. We didn't finish packing until roughly 3 am this morning because my parents (or at least their stuff - they're driving up on Sunday) are moving to Ottawa today and the majority of my stuff is going with them so it'll be there when I join them in September for Grad School! :D yep, it's official! I have been accepted into the Masters of Arts in English program at Ottawa U with a specialization in Medieval and Renaissance Studies! I'm so excited! I'm currently staying out of the way because the movers are here, but it's next to impossible to sleep with them banging around upstairs. So here I am, super tired with nothing to do for the first time in well over a year, and unable to do much about it. Yawn. Maybe I'll put in some ear plugs and attempt to go back to sleep :)

0 comments:

Working On:

  • Just Finished: 20 min conference paper
  • Currently Project: Walter Scott Final Paper
  • Next on the List: Thesis Proposal

Followers