The Lunatic, The Lover, and The Poet

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

I just officially submitted my honour's thesis! I'm so glad that it's finished! :D


3 comments:

Mary Hedges said... 12:22 AM  

So, how’s life after a year of officially submitting your honour’s thesis? I bet you remember all the physical, mental, and emotional stress that was brought to you by thesis writing. And you know that you have successfully completed the hurdle once in your life.

Actually, Mary, the reason why I haven't posted much recently is because I've started grad school so the physical, mental, and emotional stress is an ongoing thing. I am a week away from being done my classes for the summer before I get to start on my Master's thesis. But you're right, knowing that I've successfully completed a thesis at least once in my life is giving me confidence in my writing abilities that some of my classmates don't have.

Ramona Rowan said... 6:29 AM  

So, what’s the verdict of your thesis? Well, verdict may sound a little harsh, but it would be a thesis help so that every one would work on their thesis will give what all they can do. Anyway, I do hope you didn’t get any troubles and problems when the thesis was sent back to you.

Working On:

  • Just Finished: 20 min conference paper
  • Currently Project: Walter Scott Final Paper
  • Next on the List: Thesis Proposal

Followers