The Lunatic, The Lover, and The Poet

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.


My parents and my cousin went to look at apartments for me today and it looks like we might have found one! It's in my cousin's building - second floor and she's going to be on the sixth. It's really big, has lots of windows and the layout is the one I wanted. So they submitted the application that I sent them a few days ago and now it's just a matter of waiting to hear back! I'm so excited! I can't wait to have my very own place!

And now to wait!

As far as pictures go, this one's terrible but you can see the basic layout if not the dimensions. Trust me though, it's a good size apartment :)

0 comments:

Working On:

  • Just Finished: 20 min conference paper
  • Currently Project: Walter Scott Final Paper
  • Next on the List: Thesis Proposal

Followers