Now that I know that I have an apartment, I’m really looking forward to getting to Ottawa and picking out furniture, decorating and getting settled. Not that I want to leave my friends of course – honestly, I wish I could bring all of my favourite people with me – or wish my summer away, but I am excited and I’m anxious to get into my very own place. I seriously can't stop thinking about it, and the plethora of home-improvement/decorating shows that have been on recently definitely aren't helping! Although, that's probably my own fault there :)
I'm also really looking forward to my vacation – I'm leaving on Friday and I'll be in Ottawa for a week for my cousin's wedding. It’s going to be a really great trip – I’ll get to hang out with my cousins at the wedding, we’re staying overnight at the cottage that my uncle has rented for the weekend and then it’s Canada Day so I think the plan is to stay for the family BBQ and then head back to downtown Ottawa for the fireworks! Then I sign my lease on July 3rd, and there will be lots of shopping at Ikea and other places to look for furniture and stuff. It’s going to be so much fun! Busy, but fun!
To get ready for the wedding / vacation my sister is going to cut and dye my hair tomorrow - I'm in serious need of a trim apparently and I think I'll go shopping tomorrow for some new summer clothes since I have some birthday money from my parents. I might save a bit to go clothes shopping in Ottawa since they have some stores that we definitely don't have here.
Eeee! I'm super excited!
0 comments:
Post a Comment